Chicken soup with pumpkin and leek
Wash the chicken cutlery well, put them in the soup pot, add water and bring to a boil.
Finely chop the onion and cut the carrot into rounds, put them in olive oil for a few minutes, then add them to the soup pot.
Add the frozen vegetables and let it boil for about 20 minutes. When the chicken pieces and vegetables are cooked, add the broth, the peeled zucchini and peel, cut into cubes or larger slices and the leeks cut into slices.
Add the spices, let the zucchini boil for about 5-10 minutes.
When ready, sprinkle with finely chopped fresh parsley.
Pumpkin cream soup with leeks and potatoes, with sour cream and bacon
Pumpkin cream soup with leeks and potatoes, with sour cream and bacon, ideal for cold autumn days. How to make cream soup? Step by step recipe.
These follow leek recipes and cook foods full of vitamins in no time. Discovery are the ingredients you need to prepare delicious leek dishes!
Food type +
- Aperitifs (247)
- Drinks (60)
- Soups (61)
- Desserts (362)
- Dishes (678)
- Seals (75)
- Masonry and bricklaying (12)
- Salads (195)
- Sauces (66)
- Soups (121)
- Bread (18)
- Mamaliga (6)
- Finger Food (413)
Method of preparation +
After season +
The main ingredient -
- Meat (469)
- Fruit (374)
- Dairy products (500)
- Vegetables (942)
- Cabbage (29)
- Rice (76)
- Beans (43)
- Eggplant (28)
- Spinach (52)
- Zucchini (61)
- Cauliflower (24)
- Soybeans (7)
- Tomatoes (151)
- Broccoli (42)
- Peas (34)
- Lenses (8)
- Pumpkin (19)
- Beetroot (17)
- Nettles (4)
- Mushrooms (78)
- Pastai (0)
- Ginger (11)
- Telina (26)
- Potatoes (210)
- Asparagus (11)
- Leek (10)
- Carrots (139)
- Pastarnac (30)
- Olives (37)
- Onions (157)
- Peppers (100)
- Cucumbers (50)
- Green salad (24)
- Lifts (10)
- Garlic (80)
- Rocket (17)
- Corn (28)
- Naut (9)
- Gulii (2)
- Fennel (5)
Preparation time +
By origin +
- Romanesti (113)
- Italian (168)
- Greek (19)
- American (39)
- Bulgaria (2)
- French (26)
- Chinese (19)
- Indian (22)
- Turkish (17)
- Mexican (12)
- Spanish (8)
- Hungarian (2)
After the occasion +
After meal time +
Other features +
When you seem to have no idea what you can cook for your loved ones, try a leek mash.
Leek soup has the advantage that it can be served even during Lent. & Icircn plus, no ingredients required.
This soup will only be good to revive your colder days. Its advantage is that it can be prepared at & acirct with.
Aren't you tired of cooking chicken? It is indeed a source of protein easy to prepare and handy, but the recipes you have.
Leek rice is a simple recipe, an ideal garnish for steaks, but also a dish suitable for a child over 1 year.
Minestrone is an Italian soup that is prepared from vegetables and to which pasta is added. There is no default recipe for minestrone.
Onion soup is a recipe inspired by French cuisine, which has recently become popular in our country. Full of vitamins, with a.
The green onion sauce is ideal for steaks of any kind and for fish, being particularly aromatic, by combining walnuts and.
I am lucky that my 11-month-old daughter eats spinach with great pleasure (unlike me, who can't even taste it). My little one.
Choose to prepare your child a potato and leek soup. Rich in protein, potato soup and leeks is ideal for your child.
Leek cream soup
I propose a more special cream soup, in the sense that it is harder to think that from leeks you can get such a good soup, but this one, with its creamy texture and rich taste, one conquered me, so it will I wholeheartedly recommend this leek soup-cream.
Ingredients (for 4 servings):
- the white and pale green part of 2 large fry, clean of the outer leaves
- 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 liter of poultry soup
- 150 ml. of dry white wine
- 1 parsley root
- 1 white potato, marisor
- 100 ml. of cream for liquid
- salt pepper
- for serving: croutons, grated cheese and, optionally, a little chilli, cream for whipped cream (unsweetened) and / or extra virgin olive oil
Cook the leeks, cut into slices, in olive oil, adding a teaspoon of grated salt from the beginning:
Peel and cut into cubes the parsley root and the potato:
As soon as the leek softens, quench it with wine. After the wine has evaporated, add the hot soup, parsley and potato:
Boil over low heat, covered, until all vegetables are well softened. If the liquid evaporates, top up with a little hot water. When the vegetables are well cooked, pass everything:
Add sour cream and mix well:
Match the taste with salt and pepper (do not add much salt from the beginning, taking into account that the soup is usually ready salted). Serve hot, with croutons of toast and grated cheese & # 8211 can be decorated with a little sour cream and / or extra virgin olive oil (first image of the post) or you can sprinkle an idea of freshly ground chilli, if you like it more spicy:
For any serving suggestion you choose, I am sure you will be pleasantly surprised by the taste of this soup.
Cut the leek into thin slices and fry in a little oil until soft. Add the grated carrot, celery, parsley and diced parsnips. Let simmer for 5 minutes.
Add 3 liters of water and simmer until the vegetables are well penetrated.
At the end, add the peeled tomato broth depending on the season and let it boil for a few more minutes.
Season with salt and serve with finely chopped greens.
The recipe is taken from a booklet from Femeia de azi magazine.
For daily recipe recommendations, you can also find me on the Facebook page, on Youtube, on Pinterest and on Instagram. I invite you to like, subscribe and follow. Also, the group Let's cook with Amalia is waiting for you for exchanges of recipes and experiences in the kitchen.
Soups and broths
Soup recipes, soup recipes, soup and soup recipes in pictures, meatball soup, belly soup, beef soup, Radauti soup, all kinds of soup recipes, chicken soup recipe, how to make chicken soup , chicken soup with noodles, chicken soup with dumplings
Chicken with leek and sour cream sauce
Cut the ends of the leek threads, then each thread in half and wash them well. Place the leeks in a deep baking dish with the concentrated chicken soup, garlic and thyme. Bake for 40 minutes.
After 30 minutes, season the chicken breasts cut in half with salt and pepper. Heat the oil in a pan and brown the chicken for 3-5 minutes on each side.
After 40 minutes, take the tray out of the oven and place the browned chicken breast pieces among the leek pieces earlier.
Add sour cream, a pinch of salt and pepper to the pan in which you fried the chicken. Mix well so that you take any leftover browned meat from the pan. Pour all the mixture over the chicken and leeks in the pan.
Bake for another 10-15 minutes or until a meat thermometer indicates 73C.
Pressing the button below represents your agreement to the TERMS AND CONDITIONS of the COMMENTING PLATFORM.
Ingredients cream of potato soup with leeks
- 250 grams of leeks, white and light green, weighed after cleaning
- 1 ordinary onion, about 70-80 grams
- 300 grams of peeled potatoes and cut into cubes
- 200 ml. cream for cooking
- 1 liter of chicken soup
- 1 bay leaf (optional)
- 30 grams butter
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- salt and white pepper
- favorite greenery for sprinkling (I recommend cepşoara & # 8211 chives)
In short, about the ingredients
- For vichyssoise soup should be used Chicken Soup,not water. It can be substituted with a vegetable soup.
- The cream used must be cooking cream with at least 25% fat, liquid, unfermented (not sour).
- Choose a variety of flour potatoes, especially for boiling or baking, that boil quickly and contain more starch.
- Olive oil can be excluded, butter cannot. The role of olive oil is to raise the smoking point of the butter and prevent it from burning. Butter is recommended to contain 80-82% fat.
How to prepare cream of potato soup with leeks & # 8211 Vichyssoise
1. Put a saucepan over medium heat and add the olive oil and then the butter. Once the butter is melted, add the fish onions and the sliced leeks. Sprinkle with a good powder (a pinch) of salt, from the beginning, and sauté everything over low heat for 5-6 minutes, stirring frequently, until soft.
Note: if we use only the white part of the leek, the soup will turn white. The more we use the green part of the leek, the more accentuated will be the yellowish-green tint of the soup.
2. Add the peeled, washed and diced potatoes, the hot chicken soup and, optionally, the bay leaf. Cover the pan partially with the lid and cook for about 20 minutes, until the potatoes are well cooked.
3. Remove the bay leaf and pass everything to the blender (with the hand or static blender). Add the cream for cooking and pass the cream soup through a sieve, collecting it in a clean pan. Heat the soup well, without boiling it, and season it to taste with salt and ground white pepper.
4. Portion the cream soup in bowls or plates, possibly add a little more cream, sprinkle with a little greens and serve with simple croutons or croutons with parmesan (see below). As I mentioned in the introduction, in the country of origin, vichyssoise soup is served rather cold. I have never done so, it is a fairly consistent soup, with chicken soup, cream and butter and I am not at all attracted to the idea of eating it cold. Warm, however, and well seasoned with salt and white pepper, it is velvety and has a superb taste.
May it be useful to you! More cream soup recipes find by clicking on the picture below.
Croutons with parmesan
Peel a slice of bread. If desired, the slices can be cut into different shapes (rectangle, circles, trusses). Place the slices of bread on a tray covered with baking paper, sprinkle with olive oil and sprinkle with parmesan (count 6-8 grams of parmesan / slice of bagel or baguette). Put the tray in the preheated oven at 190 ° C until they are nicely browned and serve them with the cream of potato soup with leeks. If you do not have the time / desire to prepare this type of croutons, you can use homemade croutons made after the recipe here or, as a last resort, purchased croutons.
- 1 onion
- 1 celery stalk
- 1 leek
- 2 carrots
- 2 zucchini
- 1 large potato
- 150 g green beans
- 1 bell pepper
- 5-6 tablespoons oil
- 1.5 l vegetable soup
- 3 tablespoons rice
- 150 ml tomato paste
In a 4-5 liter pot put the oil and cook for 3-4 minutes onions, celery and leeks, chopped. Add a liter and a half of vegetable soup (or water and a tablespoon of salt), the rest of the cleaned and chopped vegetables, then rice. Boil covered over low heat for about 15-20 minutes until the vegetables and rice are cooked, then add the tomato paste, bring to a boil for two more and turn off the heat. Add the chopped parsley and the soup is ready.
If you are not fasting, serve it with sour cream, it is delicious. Enjoy!
If you find yourself in the taste of the recipes on this blog, I am waiting for you every day on facebook page. You will find there many recipes posted, new ideas and discussions with those interested.
* You can also sign up for Recipes group of all kinds. There you will be able to upload your photos with tried and tested dishes from this blog. We will be able to discuss menus, food recipes and much more. However, I urge you to follow the group's rules!
You can also follow us on Instagram and Pinterest, with the same name "Recipes of all kinds".
Chicken soup with leeks
1. Heat the oil in a large saucepan and heat the leeks, garlic and celery until soft.
2. Add the chicken breast to the lightly fried until white.
3. Pour the chicken juice and beans, then bring to a boil.
4. Mix mustard, lemon juice, parsley, salt and pepper. Add to the chicken soup and continue to cook for 15 minutes or until the chicken is ready. Take it off the fire. Add the yogurt and mix.
5. Cut the bread into cubes and fry until golden.
6. Put the chicken soup in larger bowls or cups and sprinkle the croutons.
4 leek stalks, cut
2 cloves garlic, crushed
6 pieces of fillet chicken breast
1l chicken juice
2 cans of cannellini beans, drained and mashed
2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
juice of 2 lemons
2 tablespoons chopped parsley or chives
salt and pepper
60ml Greek yogurt
white homemade bread for croutons
Video: Gute Hühnerbrühe selber kochen. Omas Rezept für beste Hühnersuppe