Appetizer tarts with tomatoes in puff pastry
Cut the cherry tomatoes in half, and mix in a bowl with finely chopped onion, chopped garlic, basil (preferably fresh), salt and pepper, oil and vinegar. Let it sit for about half an hour, during which time the tomatoes leave the juice. Then drain, keeping the sauce. Put it on the fire for a few minutes, until it reduces (only the concentrated and thicker sauce remains). Put this sauce back on the tomatoes and mix.
The puff pastry is cut into squares, and the edges are raised and shaped by hand. Put 2-3 tablespoons of the tomato mixture in each "boat" of dough. Grease the edges with egg with a brush.
Put in the pan in the hot oven, on baking paper, for about 40 minutes, until the edges are browned.
How to make pumpkin tart and cheese & # 8211 appetizer tart or zucchini quiche?
Fresh dough for savory tart or appetizer
For the dough, prepare a tender dough with cheese, in tune with the filling. Mix all the ingredients and knead a soft dough that is left in the fridge for at least an hour (covered with plastic).
Then prepare the tart sheet. Take the dough out of the fridge and spread it on the table directly on a floured baking paper. This way you can lift the dough directly from the table into the baking dish. I used a 25 cm diameter round ceramic heat sink. With the fork, press on the edges of the vessel and cut the excess paper.
Form again in the refrigerator for 15-20 minutes.
Fake tart ingredients with peaches and vanilla cream
- 300 grams of puff pastry (if you have 400 grams, it's not a problem, you can use it all)
- 6 peaches of medium size, not very ripe or 12 halves of peaches from compote
- 1 small egg, beaten with a fork
- for finishing: 150 ml of peach nectar and 3 grams of gelatin or peach or apricot jam
- 250 ml. of milk
- 30 grams of flour
- 3 yolks
- 30 grams of sugar
- 2 sachets of vanilla sugar
- 1 good salt powder
How to prepare fake tarts with peaches and vanilla cream
Preparation of the main elements
1. For these fake peach tarts, I used puff pastry with butter, prepared at home according to the classic French recipe that you can find with a click on the picture below. If you don't have it already in the freezer, or you don't have time to prepare homemade puff pastry, of course you can also use the puff pastry you bought. I used a piece of 300 grams but in a commercial package, the standard is 400 grams. You can use it all, the tarts will come out a little higher.
2. Vanilla cream for these fake peach tarts I prepared from all the ingredients specified on the list, following the classic recipe published earlier, but in a smaller amount. Basically, the process remains the same, only the quantities are smaller. Detailed recipe for vanilla cream you can find it by clicking on the picture below. The cream will be prepared for the first time , which must be covered with cling film, applied directly to the surface, and allowed to cool to room temperature.
3. Finally, I peeled the peaches I used for these fake tarts according to the procedure you can find with a click here. You can save time and effort if you use it halves of peaches in compote. Below you can see the peach halves already peeled of the seeds and skin and vanilla cream, covered with foil, left to cool. Once the cream is cold, we can move on to the next step.
Shaping and baking the puff pastry base
4. Turn on the oven and set it at 190 ° C ventilated or 200 ° C static. Sprinkle the work surface with a little flour and take the puff pastry out of the fridge. With the help of the twister, we spread the puff pastry in a rectangle of 30 * 40 cm. These dimensions of the dough will make it easier for us to slice it in such a way as to obtain 12 square-shaped false tarts.
5. So we cut the dough, trying to get equal squares, which means that our fake tarts with peaches will be equal. We will cut the dough into three in width and four in length, respectively.
6. After portioning the dough, we will make a shallow notch around each square obtained, at a distance of about 1 cm from the edge, without passing on the opposite side. This process aims to create a clear edge for our fake tarts. Because it is obvious that they are not really tarts, but they will still have slightly higher edges, which will facilitate their filling with cream.
7. After notching, transfer the squares of dough to the baking tray, lined with baking paper. We pierce their middle with a fork, without touching the outer edges. Grease the edges with a little beaten egg and put the tray in the preheated oven at 190 ° C ventilated or 200 ° C static, in an average position, for 15 minutes.
Filling and finishing in the oven
8. While our fake tarts are in the oven, transfer the cooled vanilla cream to a pouch. After the first 15 minutes of baking, remove the tray from the oven. They probably won't look tart at this stage yet, but they will be slightly golden. With the back of a spoon, quickly press the middle of the squares (the part I perforated with the fork). We are careful not to damage the edges, which must remain higher.
9. With the help of the posh, we quickly fill our fake tarts with vanilla cream. Distribute the cream evenly, without loading too much, it will reach the fixed for filling the 12 mini square tarts.
10. On top of the cream from each mini tart, place half a peach. Immediately, put the tray back in the oven for another 15 minutes.
Finishing and serving fake tarts with peaches
11. While the tray of fake peach tarts was in the oven, I hydrated 3 grams of gelatin in 2 tablespoons of water, then dissolved it in 150 ml. of heated peach nectar. I used this mixture to finish the mini tarts to make it shine. A more convenient option is to use a little jam for this purpose of peaches heated enough to melt.
12. After a total of 30 minutes of baking (the first 15 minutes without filling, the next 15 filled with peaches and vanilla cream), our fake peach tarts are ready to bake. I let them cool well in the pan to room temperature.
13. With a soft pastry brush, I greased the peach halves and the visible part of the cream with the mixture of peach nectar and gelatin prepared in point 11. I put the tray of fake tarts in the freezer for 5 minutes to set the gelatin. I continued the same way, distributing the mixture with gelatin and putting the tray in the freezer, until I finished the nectar. I let the mini tarts return to room temperature before serving.
They disappeared as if by magic, not one of them caught the next day! They are delicious, not very sweet but very pleasantly flavored. The texture is also lovely, a combination of crispy & # 8211 creamy & # 8211 fresh that went to our hearts.
May it be useful to you again and again my pastry recipes you can find them by clicking on the picture below.
Puff pastry tart with cherry tomatoes and thyme
The puff pastry must be baked blind, without ingredients, before assembling the tart. Therefore, spread the dough on a baking sheet, on a tray, pushing its inside with a fork.
Marking should be done in a smaller rectangle than the puff pastry itself, leaving a 1-2 cm edge not perforated on all sides.
The puff pastry should be baked blind for about 25 minutes, covering with a smaller tray the area perforated with a fork. After 25 minutes, when only the edges of the dough will be raised, add the ingredients on the middle: grated Parmesan, chopped garlic, cherry tomatoes prunes (whole and cut in half) salt, pepper and thyme.
Return the tart to the oven for another 25 minutes, until the tomatoes are cooked and the dough turns golden. Good appetite!
ROQUEFORT CAKES WITH CARAMELIZED PEARS AND WALNUTS
Roquefort cheese tarts & # 8230 on how pretentious they sound, they are so easy to prepare and good! Roquefort Cheese has earned the reputation of "Queen of Cheeses, Cheese of Kings" and is known as one of the best types of blue cheese in the world. Its name comes from the town of Roquefort in Aveyron, in the south of France. Roquefort is also considered to be one of the oldest types of cheese in the world. Legend has it that a young shepherd, more concerned with a young lady than his work, one day forgot his food (bread and fresh sheep's cheese) in a cave. When he returned there, after a long time, the noble mold (the famous Penicillium roqueforti) had already done its job and turned the plain cheese into Roquefort.
The legend certainly has a grain of truth because, traditionally, Penicillium roqueforti (very present, naturally, in the area) was obtained by leaving the bread in caves for 6 to 8 weeks. The moldy bread was left to dry, the core powdered and then used.
Today, Roquefort is made exclusively industrially from raw sheep's milk (approximately 4.5 liters are needed for 1 kilogram of cheese). According to the specifications, the sheep must be of the Lacaune breed, but those of the (related) Manech and Basco-Béarnaise breeds are also tolerated. The maturation of Roquefort (as well as the final cutting and packaging) is still reserved exclusively for the commune of Roquefort-sur-Soulzon, due to the special characteristics of the caves in the region, which allow this cheese to acquire its inimitable taste.
I admit without modesty, that if Gordon Ramsay's idea of shrimp belonged to Emi, the idea of tarts as the second appetizer was mine. And I congratulate myself, as I congratulate E. for the idea, because just as at a meeting the first impression matters, at a table, the first meeting is with the appetizers. And our appetizers made a very good impression! We recommend them for any meal, especially if it is a festive one. Irina helped me again, this time with pears, which she cut into thin slices, and Bogdan took care of breaking the nuts and sorting the core. Emi helped me with the syrup & so we are talking again about the shock team in action LaConac
(for 6 people)
A pack of Linco sheets (puff pastry)
2 stronger pears
125 ml water
125 g sugar
400 g Roquefort cheese
(or blue cheese, although it would be advisable to still use Roquefort)
We simplified the recipe from the beginning, using puff pastry from the trade & # 8230 and this is not because we are stinky, but because we were in a time crisis and on the go at Conac, so making a puff pastry would have been a bit difficult. But we declare ourselves very satisfied with the chosen option, with the puff pastry from the trade, which we sincerely recommend!
First, leave the puff pastry at room temperature, then stretch the foil a little, without thinning it.
While the puff pastry is at room temperature you can make sugar syrup. Add 125 g of sugar in 125 ml of water and let the sugar dissolve in the water on the fire. Then cool the forced syrup in a saucepan with cold water, stirring constantly.
Using a round shape or the mouth of a glass, cut the puff pastry into mini-tarts. Preheat the oven to 180 degrees! Careful! If you have an electric oven, choose the cooking mode with ventilation.
Cut the pears without peeling them, in half, sprinkle them with lemon juice so that they do not brown and cut them into thin slices.
Place the pear slices on the mime and then grease them with a brush with cooled sugar syrup.
Sprinkle blue cheese on top and bake in the oven for 15 minutes or until the puff pastry turns golden and the cheese melts. Garnish the hot tarts with plenty of chopped walnut kernels.
We ate cold tarts, but they can probably be eaten hot & # 8230cat about taste what else can I tell you? I can only describe it in one word as the French would do: & # 8221Magnifique! & # 8221
Heat the oven to 180 & degC and cover with butter and flour or non-stick spray a tart shape with a diameter of 25-28cm. Beat eggs for omelette, add oil, milk, salt and pepper. Add sifted flour together with baking powder and parmesan. Stir until we have a homogeneous composition. Pour into the pan, bake for 30-35 minutes or until the toothpick test passes and it is nicely browned. Let it cool for 10 minutes in the pan, then turn it on a grill and let it cool completely.
Ingredients for cream and decoration: For the cream, we mix cream cheese, teleam cream, mustard, mayonnaise. Season with salt and pepper. Let the cream cool for at least 2 hours before use. We put the cream in the pos and fill the tart with cream, then we decorate the tart according to our taste and imagination.
Everything you need to know about the recipe:
- It is easy to prepare, it is very fluffy and versatile: you can choose any topping for your tart, from cream cheese, pate to tuna paste or zacusca.
- You can use sunflower oil in the composition or, for an extra flavor, olive oil.
- I used a tart form with a diameter of 28 cm for the given quantities.
- You can add to the dough aromatic herbs, chopped dried tomatoes, diced previously browned bacon or even a tablespoon of pesto alla Genovese, for basil lovers.
Tatin mini tarts with apricots and marzipan & # 8211 with puff pastry
Tatin mini tarts with apricots and marzipan & # 8211 with puff pastry. Overturned tart with apricots in miniature version. Apricots stuffed with pieces of marzipan and covered with a round of puff pastry. Velvety whipped cream sauce with marzipan. What a fine combination! If I still prepared the stuffed apricots for the cow cheese dumplings, I kept a few aside for these mini tarts.
I kept thinking about how to make these mini tarts and I came up with the idea for cupcake shapes. What if I first baked the apricots stuffed with marzipan (to soften them a bit) and then covered them with the puff pastry slices? Good idea!
The result was a dream!
Caramelized apricots filled with marzipan and placed on crispy puff pastry rounds.
The real marzipan sauce with whipped cream (sweet cream) is fabulous!
You can find it here homemade puff pastry recipe (with butter). If you don't have time to make puff pastry at home, I recommend the fresh puff pastry dough from Kaufland which is with BUTTER! (from refrigerators, not freezers).
From the quantities below results 6 mini Tatin tarts with apricots and marzipan & # 8211 with puff pastry. You can multiply the ingredients as needed.
Stars with cheese and black
- Cut stars out of the puff pastry, using a cookie cutter
- Grease each star with egg and sprinkle with cheese.
- Attach a skewer stick, over which another sheet of puff pastry is applied
- grease with egg, sprinkle with blackberry seeds and place in a tray lined with baking paper.
- Put the tray in the preheated oven and bake over medium heat (180 degrees) until nicely browned
- Leave to cool in the pan, then transfer to the plate.
If you like this recipe, do not hesitate to leave me a comment on the blog. I will gladly answer you all. Do not forget that you can also share the recipe on social networks, to help those who need it. Thanks!
You might like it too.
Water lilies with eggplant
Black rice balls with coconut and sesame
Zucchini rolls with cottage cheese
Black bean paste
Tart with vanilla cream and fruit
Pastry & # 8211 Fresh pastry dough is ideal for delicious pillows with cheese or puff pastry with berries or delicious tarts. For tart lovers, I will present below my recipe for tart with vanilla cream and fruit. It prepares quickly, is not very sweet and contains. Flour and cereal products, bakery products, including cakes, muffins, croissants, fruit pies, tarts, pastries, donuts, bakery products. Quick Strawberry Cream is a dessert that is prepared quickly without using the oven. It is a cake, a cool dessert that can be prepared with other fruits.
Cherry and Puff Pastry Pie & # 8211 Fruit Cake Recipe. The tea was accompanied by stuffed tomatoes, sausages and fruit tart. Joanna, until I start swallowing crispy pastries on the first Sunday. Edna O & rsquoBrien Puff pastry with berries: the simplest dessert!
Loaded with micronutrients, the slightly sour berries combine excellently with fluffy and sweet dough, in a recipe so simple that it doesn't. Ingredients Tart with foil and vegetables. Quick tuna and pumpkin tart, simple and delicious appetizer recipe with fish and.