Spicy hake with rice
or Sunday lunch platter.
- 700 gr of hake
- 1 lemon
- 2 tomatoes
- harissa pasta [from red pepper + garlic]
- for salad
- Red onion
- for rice
- 1 cup rice
- 50 ml oil
Preparation time: less than 60 minutes
RECIPE PREPARATION Spicy hake with rice:
- the hake is cleaned of the wings, crusted and washed, sprinkled with lemon juice, salt and greased well with harissa paste.
- fry the fish in a little oil.
- separately heat 50 ml of oil in a Teflon pan
- and fry the rice, add about 1 l of water. salt, pepper and let the water drop until the rice starts to fry again, finally sprinkle with green parsley.
- serve on a plate on which you put the salad prepared from cucumbers and red onions.