Because we like chocolate .......
- 4 eggs
- 4 tablespoons sugar
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 4 tablespoons flour
- 2 tablespoons hot water
- a teaspoon of cocoa
- a teaspoon of baking powder
- a sachet of vanilla sugar
- fine chocolate cream
- 2 tablespoons whipped cream
Preparation time: less than 30 minutes
RECIPE PREPARATION Fine roll:
Mix the yolks with the sugar and vanilla sugar until they double in volume. Add the oil and then the hot water, mixing further. Add the flour mixed with the baking powder and at the end, lightly incorporate the beaten egg whites.
Take 3-4 tablespoons of this composition and mix them with a teaspoon of cocoa. We put baking paper in a tray and from the cocoa composition we draw oblique stripes. Put the tray in the hot oven for 3-4 minutes. Remove the tray from the oven and pour the white composition over the brown stripes. Put the tray back in the oven for 15-20 minutes.
After baking, take out the top on a wet towel and roll it with the baking paper. Let the top cool then unwrap it and put the fine chocolate cream mixed with whipped cream. Roll the top again and wrap it with cling film until serving.
Chocolate Chip Cookie Roll & # 8211 a quick and easy recipe
If you want to prepare a quick but delicious roll, I recommend you try this recipe. You will get a tasty dessert, which you will immediately fall in love with. In addition, it goes great with a cup of coffee or a cup of tea. You will definitely want to prepare it every week.
Ingredients for the chocolate biscuit roll:
- 2 packs of biscuits
- 250 ml milk with chocolate, 200 gr cream cheese
- 50 gr powdered sugar, 200 ml sweet cream
- 100 gr ground biscuits, 50 gr milk chocolate
How to prepare chocolate biscuit roll?
Lay on a tray, an aluminum foil. Soak the biscuits in 200 ml milk with chocolate and place them in the tray, side by side. Press them lightly by hand to stick better.
Pour the remaining milk over the biscuits and let them soften. Meanwhile, prepare the filling.
Using the mixer, beat the sweet cream until it hardens, then add the cream cheese, powdered sugar, crushed biscuits and grated chocolate. Mix everything very well.
You will get a thicker cream. Add the remaining 50 ml milk with chocolate and mix. Apply all the cream over the biscuits.
Roll the biscuit top and put it in the freezer for an hour. Then remove the foil and place the roll on a tray. Decorate the roll to your liking, cut it into slices and serve it with your loved ones.
Surely everyone will be delighted by the delicious taste of this roll. You can prepare the roll either when you have guests or when you want to treat yourself to a tasty dessert. Good appetite and increase cooking!
Pate omelette roll - Everything you need to know about the recipe
- For a colorful and flavorful omelette, add tricolor peppers to the composition, cut very finely. What else can we put in the egg mixture? Red onions or green onions / chives, parsley or fresh dill, dried herbs, diced tomatoes.
- For a red roll? Add a tablespoon of tomato paste to the eggs. For a green roll? Add 2-3 tablespoons of spinach given through a blender. If we add spinach, it goes very well and a little garlic powder.
- For best results, as soon as we take the omelette out of the oven, turn it over on the work table and let it dry a little, then roll it immediately.
- After filling the roll with pate, let it cool for 2-3 hours before slicing.
- The pate frittata roll is kept in the fridge for 2 days, so you can eat it on the weekend for breakfast and put it in the little ones' package during the week.
For the filling we use fine chicken liver pate, a pate specially designed for children. Pepe products, newly appeared on the Romanian market, are traditionally produced in Europe, being produced by Perutnina Ptuj, the most important producer and processor of chicken meat in South-Eastern Europe!
Pepe & # 8211 products especially for children & # 8211 contain the best quality chicken
- Perutnina Ptuj is a producer that controls the entire production system: birds grow on the ground, their free range food is produced from their own crops and consists of a mix of cereals, minerals and vitamins. Growth hormones or antibiotics are NOT used.
- The products have a high content of meat & # 8211 90% & # 8211 made from carefully selected chicken and turkey.
- They are rich in protein, have no taste enhancers, artificial flavors, coloring.
- They do not contain gluten.
- They have a low salt content.
- Discover all the products on https://www.perutnina.ro/ro/ products / pepper /
Ingredients for 20-22 slices of pate frittata roll
- 6 eggs husband
- 100g grated Parmesan cheese
- ¼ finely chopped red peppers
- ¼ finely chopped green peppers
- ¼ finely chopped yellow peppers
- salt and pepper to taste
- 200g (4 tubes) Fine chicken liver pate
Preheat the oven to 160 ° C. Grease with butter and line the large baking tray with baking paper.
In a large bowl, beat the eggs as for the omelet, with salt and pepper to taste. Add the grated Parmesan cheese and finely chopped pepper. Mix well. Pour the composition into the prepared tray and level with a spatula.
Bake for 12-15 minutes or until the omelette is well bound, without being browned. Meanwhile, line the work table with cling film. Remove the roll from the tray and turn it over on the work table. Remove the baking paper and let it cool for 2-3 minutes. Grease with patties in an even layer. We roll as tightly as we can and wrap the roll in cling film. Let cool 2-3 hours before slicing.
Recipe of Pate omelette roll will quickly enter the top of the family's favorite recipes and children will love it especially! Pepe mini pate is so fine! We fell in love with him! And the fact that it comes in small portions of 50g, makes it even better for children's sandwiches - it's a perfect portion, it doesn't stay open, it doesn't oxidize like pies in large packages. We really like Pepe products, I hope you will discover them too, read their label and smile like we did - it is a label the way we want to read & # x1f60a
Cream and banana roll
1. For the dough, rub 4 egg yolks with the two types of sugar until you get a frothy cream, add a whole egg and mix well. Add the flour, little by little, and then the beaten egg whites. Pour the dough into the large stove tray, lined with greased paper. Spread the dough with a spatula and bake for 10 minutes. After baking, remove with paper and cover with a clean kitchen towel, slightly damp.
2. For the cream, boil the sugar and water over low heat until a thick syrup is obtained, which is slowly poured over the yolks, stirring constantly until completely cooled. Add the butter, melted chocolate to the bain-marie and the essence. Mix well.
3. Unroll the roll and remove the paper, spread the roll lightly and fill it with cream on which the peeled bananas are placed. Roll back lightly and place on the serving platter.
4. Grease the roll with a layer of whipped cream and sprinkle with a fork with melted chocolate in a bain-marie. Let it cool until the next day.3 / 5 - 2 Review (s)
Finetti cake, a chocolate cake, to please the little ones, but also the big ones. I discovered it about 3 years ago and since then I always do it, because we like Finetti and everything about Finetti. A super good cake comes out, quite large, which can be cut into either small pieces or square pieces and eaten with a teaspoon. With a drizzle of cream, or simply left as it is, simple, or sprinkled with chocolate ornaments or grated chocolate, it can be the perfect cake for a lazy weekend or even for an event.
My whipped cream is horrible, but I have a good excuse. The picture was taken many years ago, at a time when my kitchen was more foreign than friendly. It's the first more serious cake I've made myself. Since then, as I said, I've done it before, but I've never remade the picture, which is the only one, because I didn't dream of blogging at the time.
Leaving aside, here is the simplest Finetti Cake recipe.
If you love such chocolate creams, here is a recipe without baking: cake with mascarpone and nutella
Roll 5 & # 2155 with jam
Roll 5 & # 2155 with jam it's a roll from my mother's notebook that has been being prepared in our house for a long time, but I had simply forgotten about it! Now that I've found the "Mother Lucia" notebook, I said it's a must to share it with you!
Why Roll 5 & # 2155 with jam? Because there are 5 ingredients: eggs, sugar, vanilla, flour, jam. All ingredients are multiples of 5, so the recipe is very easy to remember and you can prepare it anytime and anywhere, without having the recipe at hand!
Roll 5 & # 2155 with jam - everything you need to know about the recipe:
- Bake the roll in the large oven tray or the tray with which it is provided.
- It is important to work very quickly, with the hot sheet, so that it does not break.
- Bake the dough just enough to make a crust. If we bake it too much, it becomes crispy and can no longer be rolled.
- For the composition we use our favorite jam or a spreadable cream. For the version with less sugar, we can replace the sugar in the composition with a sweetener (just not to be a liquid one, but one that is also suitable for baking). For the filling we can use sugar-free magic.
- I highly recommend jams and jams for the filling Our room, from LIDL stores. The magician is GE-NI-AL!
- Over the jam we can add ground walnuts, before rolling the dough sheet.
- For a cocoa roll, put in the recipe only 100g of flour and add 25g of bitter cocoa.
5x5 roll with jam - Ingredients for 20 slices
- 5 large eggs (L or XL)
- 125g old cough
- old vanilla Belbake
- 125g flour
- 125g jam from our room
- old Belbake powder (optional)
All the ingredients needed to prepare the recipe for "Roll 5 & # 2155 with jam" are waiting for you LIDL stores from all over the country!
Preheat the oven to 180 ° C. We line the largest oven tray with baking paper.
Put eggs in a large bowl. Add caster sugar and vanilla sugar. Mix with the mixer at high speed until the eggs double in quantity and are frothy.
Add flour, mix again until you have a homogeneous dough. About 1 minute with the mixer is enough.
Pour the dough into the pan. Level in a thin and uniform layer, using a spatula.
Bake for 10-12 minutes or until the dough has a crust.
In the meantime, we prepare a clean towel on the work table. Pour the hot dough on the towel, powder a little sugar. Cover with cling film and roll as tight as we can. Leave in the foil for 15-20 minutes.
Unwrap the dough lightly and grease with jam, in a thin layer. Don't worry if the dough breaks, we will "glue" it back with jam. We run again, as weird as we can, with the help of food foil. Leave in the fridge for 30 minutes before slicing.
Roll 5 & # 2155 with jam it is ready and can be sliced! It's a delight: so fluffy and goes perfectly with breakfast, along with milk or tea! May you be the best!
Roll with vanilla cream
Line the tray with paper and turn on the oven at 200 celsius.
Beat the egg whites (with the mixer), add the sugar and then the yolks. Leave the mixer aside and incorporate the flour, stirring lightly from the bottom up. If you want the cocoa top, replace some of the flour with cocoa (I put two tablespoons of cocoa and one of flour)
Place the dough in the pan, level the spoon a little and bake. I immediately raised the temperature to 180 celsius. It's ready in ten minutes! Prepare a well-moistened and well-squeezed kitchen napkin, turn the tray over and immediately roll the pandispan with a napkin with everything. After a few minutes it can fill up according to your imagination (it doesn't have to cool down). This time I filled the roll with vanilla cream and cherry jam!
* for a tray of normal size (mine is only 24/29) add another egg (or two) and in the same proportion sugar and flour
It is very good for breakfast, especially filled with jam, nutella. and so on
It is not dry, it does not break, it rolls easily! A roll recipe according to the standards & # 8211 from just 3 ingredients!
We present you a recipe for a delicious roll with cream. Follow how to prepare it and you will be convinced that there is no simpler dessert than this roll. Get a fine, sweet and fragrant cake that meets all quality standards. Prepare the roll with different creams and each time you will get an amazing new dessert.
Method of preparation
1. Beat the eggs with the sugar, using a mixer at maximum speed, for at least 5 minutes. Get a white, fluffy mixture.
2. Add the sifted flour to the egg foam and mix with a spatula. Mix without putting too much effort, until you get a homogeneous mass.
3. Line a baking tray with paper and pour the dough into it. Spread it all over the surface, using a spatula.
4. Bake the top in the preheated oven at 190 ° C for 13-17 minutes. Take the toothpick test.
5. Arrange a damp towel on the work surface.
6. Arrange the worktop on the towel and roll it. Let it cool.
7. Remove the baking paper.
8. Grease the countertop with your favorite cream. Roll it up and let it soak in the cream.
If you like it, share it with your friends!
½ liter of milk
a quarter teaspoon of salt
Oil or lard to grease the pan
500g sweet cheese, cow
salt, pepper and chilli, to taste
3 peppers (different colors)
250g Premier Campofrio ham
Method of preparation:
To prepare the coca, boil the milk and margarine. When the margarine has melted and blended with the milk, add salt and flour in the rain, little by little, stirring constantly. Boil this mixture until it comes off the bottom of the pot, then remove from the heat and leave to cool.
When the composition is cold enough, add eggs (one at a time), stirring.
Next, grease the pan with oil or lard and pour the resulting composition into the pan. Leave in the oven for about 20 minutes. During this time, we can prepare the filling.
The cheese is drained beforehand, then placed in a bowl and seasoned with salt, pepper and chilli, to taste.
Add diced peppers and bacon. It is preferable for the bacon to be sliced, and then cut into small squares.
Mix this composition and then proceed to fill the worktop. It is important to remember that the resulting roll top must be left to cool before being filled.
The top is placed face down on a shredder. Spread the filling over the entire surface, then roll very tightly taking care not to break.
After rolling, spread a sheet of cellophane, put the roll on the cellophane and roll again very tightly, to result in a well-rolled roll.
We will leave the roll cold in the fridge, preferably until the next day, when it can be cut into slices and served as an appetizer.
The complete recipe, in pictures, can be downloaded here: Cheese Roll (PDF Format)
2 comments. Leave new
Hi! Thanks for the roll recipe is very tasty, please .. at least my son and husband like it both, and we make New Year's Eve with their grandchildren and little girls (we are the girl's mosques and we hail it) and I plan to do it and then. Thanks again for the recipe! Kiss..
I tried it too, but it broke. I took the top out of the oven, I rolled it in a towel until it cooled down (that's how I heard it is done, your recipe doesn't say clearly, but I said to do it as everyone says). After the countertop cooled completely, I unrolled it and put the filling in, and when I started rolling it again it started to crack. The taste was very good, we all ate with pleasure, but I could not put it on the table of the guests because the appearance leaves much to be desired. Do you somehow leave the countertop to cool unrolled and after it has cooled completely you put the filling in it and roll it? I would really like to give it a go because it's easy to make and it tastes good.
Rolled with melted cheese and garlic & # 8211 a super economical snack, the recipe of which was known to every housewife for years & # 821790!
Today, dear lover of delicious dishes, we present you a superb recipe for roll-shaped snacks, which in the & # 821790 years was known by almost all housewives. It is a phenomenal idea for dinner or even a holiday meal, prepared simply and quickly. Where else to put, this roll is prepared from the most common ingredients.
Note: see Measurement of ingredients
INGREDIENTS FOR FILLING
& # 8211 150-200 g of melted cheese
Note: see Measurement of ingredients
METHOD OF PREPARATION
1. Put the melted cheese in the freezer for 10-20 minutes. Wash, drizzle and chop the dill. Peel a squash, grate it and squeeze the juice.
2. Prepare the composition for the roll: break the eggs into a bowl and add the mayonnaise. Beat the ingredients, using the mixer, until you get a frothy mass, increased in volume.
3. Pour, spread and even out the composition obtained in the baking tray, preventively lined with paper.
4. Place the tray in the preheated oven at 180 ° C for 10 minutes. Baking time depends on each oven.
5. Prepare the filling: pass the melted cheese through the large grater. Combine the grated cheese with the dill and crushed garlic in a bowl. Add the mayonnaise to the filling and mix.
6. Remove the countertop from the oven and let it cool for 10 minutes.
7. Spread and even out the filling over the countertop. Shape a roll, wrap it in cling film and refrigerate for 2-3 hours.
8. Remove the roll from the fridge, remove the cling film and cut it into portions of the desired size. Place the slices of roll nicely on a plate. If desired, decorate the snack with greens.